Monday, January 18, 2010

It's 2010 and I welcomed man's best friend into my studio!

It's 2010!!!  2009 was a great year for my photography business and I have lots in store for 2010.  I am truly enjoying this venture and am looking forward to seeing how much more it grows.  This blog is one of the new things I'm trying out in '10.  I look forward to sharing sneak peeks from my sessions with everyone and will also be offering some specials/discounts throughout the year!  Who doesn't like a good a discount?!  I know I do!  So bookmark my site and check back often!

My first session of the year was a indoor session and included a family of four and their two dogs!  This as you know was a challenge for me, mainly because I am not much of a dog lover, the two dogs however are very old and the family is not sure how much longer they will make it.  How could I tell them no?!  I must say the shoot went a lot better than I imagined, even after the precious dog decided to poop on my studio floor!  LOL!  No harm done...luckily we have stained concrete in my studio and my lovely husband cleaned it up!  - So enjoy my first post of 2010 and look forward to lots more!  Feel free to leave comments if you like!








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! =0) Can you tell me how to get the pictures nice and big like yours? here is my link and as you can see only half a picture shows up. Thank you and I LOVE your work. =0)http://jenniferhovanphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tip with the blog I understand what to do now thanx! Where did you have your website made? I dont like mine I am paying for the service but still have comercial bar ant the bottom that looks not so good. Thank you so much for taking time out to help me. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Photobiz for my website. They are terrific and very user friendly. The setup fee is sort of expensive but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers